Where small business owners around the world can book verified business
consultants for micro sessions online at an affordable price.

Where small business owners around the world can book verified
business consultants for micro sessions online at an affordable price.

Small businesses represent 97% of the world's businesses. 69% of these are in emerging markets.

bizzi MicroConsulting has been created to overcome one of the biggest challenges these businesses face - access to affordable consulting by experienced and qualified consultants.

No small business should be left out.

Which is why we 

Have capped the hourly rate at $US100. MicroConsultants choose their rate up to that maximum 

Will verify and approve every MicroConsultant. 

Small businesses represent 97% of the world's businesses. 69% of these are in emerging markets.

bizzi MicroConsulting has been created to overcome one of the biggest challenges these businesses face - access to affordable consulting by experienced and qualified consultants.

No small business should be left out.

Which is why we:

Have capped the hourly rate at $US100. MicroConsultants choose their rate up to that maximum 

Will verify and approve every MicroConsultant. 

Here is your chance to help them build stronger businesses.

An opportunity for new consultants

bizzi MicroConsulting gives you the opportunity to use all of your knowledge, skills and expertise to help small business owners around the world.
And earn an income at the same time.

If you

Have knowledge and expertise from years of work experience 

Want to help small business owners stop losing sleep over difficult decisions 

Have grown businesses in a particular market 

...then we encourage you to apply to become a
bizzi MicroConsultant.

An opportunity for new consultants

bizzi MicroConsulting gives you the opportunity to use all of your knowledge, skills and expertise to help small business owners around the world. And earn an income at the same time.

If you

Have knowledge and expertise from years of work experience 

Want to help small business owners stop losing sleep over difficult decisions 

Have grown businesses in a particular market 

...then we encourage you to apply to become a bizzi MicroConsultant.

How does it work?

Login or sign up to apply to be
a MicroConsultant.

We will verify your information and have a quick chat with you.

Clients book you for 30 minute – 4 hour sessions via bizzi MicroConsulting.

Manage your hours, your clients and your income through your dashboard.

Deliver your MicroConsulting sessions at the nominated time.

Get 80% of your microconsulting fee on completion of your session*.

*To support you in growing your new MicroConsulting business on bizzi, we have reduced our admin fee from 20% to 18% for the rest of 2018. So you keep 82%!

*To support you in growing your new MicroConsulting business on bizzi, we have reduced our admin fee
from 20% to 18% for the rest of 2018. So you keep 82%!

*To support you in growing your new MicroConsulting business on bizzi, we have reduced our admin fee from 20% to 18% for the rest of 2018. So you keep 82%!