You are a business owner, and you think like an entrepreneur. Do not let this time of fear and uncertainty paralyse you. Every crisis presents an opportunity. Borders are closing, but the internet remains open for business. Use the time to master your online presence, and network & collaborate online.
Did you know that 96% of the world’s businesses are micro businesses? That most likely means you are one too. With the current global crisis, you need to give your business every chance to succeed. Tough times are upon us. Instead of retreating, you need to be out there, online, like never before.
Here are some ways you can use this time to keep up momentum and develop your skills:
- Research apps and tools that help you connect with customers online
- Explore new ways to deliver your products and services online
- Update/refine all your profile listings on the platforms you are joined up to
- Develop your online presence using video or even create a podcast
- Join online communities
- Seek support and advice from coaches, mentors and consultants online
- Read business books and do online courses
- Brainstorm new ideas
The good news is that you can already do so much of this on bizzi!
bizzi has been built to help the world’s microbusiness owners access to content, collaboration and MicroConsulting.
bizzi is here to help you transform your micro business into a mighty one. A mighty business is a confident, courageous one that serves its customers well, makes sales and creates an impact. Look back on 2020, not with disappointment, but with satisfaction that you did everything you could to take advantage of what the internet can do for your business.
Join the only global platform that is specially set up to help microbusiness owners. www.bizzi.co
We will get through this as a strong community of micro businesses. Let us lean on each other and support each other.